Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Last Thing

YAHOO! I can't believe I finished it. I'm glad that I went through this journey. I was exposed to so many technologies that I was in the dark about. It was truly a journey of delightful discoveries. I feel that as a result of this whole experience I am a more technologically informed individual and librarian. I'm excited about sharing these new technologies with others as well.

Things at a Glance:
Fun - Blogging, Flickr, Image Generators, Technorati, LibraryThing, YouTube, podcasts
Useful - Bloglines, RSS feeds [I check my Bloglines account daily. It's a great resource; a one-stop webpage where I have access to many of my Internet needs.], Rollyo - creating your own search engine, Delicious - tagging & bookmarking, wiki, web-based apps, NetLibrary

As far as extensions...it would be awesome if we created a LCPL wiki that becomes a tremendous community resource. I look forward to sharing these techonologies with patrons through workshops and one-on-one interactions. Yes, I would be willing to participate in another learning series like Learning 2.0!

No comments: